Saturday, March 19, 2016

Cluster Diagram 1

Since I've already started gaining more ideas about my topic, I think a cluster diagram or a scale of abstraction would help me keep those ideas more organized. I might also be able to draw a connection between them that will help with further future research.

             Scale

            Environmental Science
             U+2193.svg
            Global Warming
             U+2193.svg
            Pollution
             U+2193.svg
            Human Activities 
             U+2193.svg
            Industrial Revolution

Since my ideas are still new, most of the items in above scale are subjected to change. For instance, pollution is wide range issue just like global warming, which is why in my upcoming posts I'll try to determine the types of pollution that might be contributing to global warming. I tried placing Industrial Revolution last because I'm thinking of how and since when did human activities start causing pollution let alone lead to global warming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment