Wednesday, March 23, 2016

A Reaction That Results in a Turning Point

Looking back at the research that I've done so far, I've been trying to find a relationship between pollution in general and global warming. I was expecting that I might find more aspects about pollution that can be related to global warming and climate change. 

However, 
this doesn't seem to be the case even though I wanted to research more about pollution. From my previous three posts, it can be seen that air pollution is the only pollution that is related to global warming. Topics about pollutions seem to intrigue me, but I don't want to only research one aspect of it, air pollution in this case. So what to do now with all the research I did so far?

It is not the ending just yet nor my topic needs to be changed. All I need to do is just to change the way I'm viewing my topic. The way I look at it now, it feels as if I'm trying to pursue a research in global warming and climate change. But since this isn't the case, I need to place pollution, of all kinds, as my top priority, and global warming can just support the argument that I'll have to come up with later. I remember the first post I made talked about marine pollution, which is as well can support my future argument. Now, I'll start thinking about the other types of pollution and how they affect the ecosystem. Thus, by the time I'll need a thesis, this blog will guide the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment