Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Introduction: Environmental Science

I've decided to change my original topic, which was about cloning, due to the fact that it's uncommon and lacks good research materials so I can't research it thoroughly.
As for my new topic, it's going to be centered on environmental science. Even though it might seems really broad, I think with further research I'll be able to narrow it down to a specific issue. I've never really thought hard about environmental science and always felt that it shouldn't matter because it's just nature. However, this time I'll be taking a new step and try to learn something new.


Some of the questions that I tried to come up with are:

  • Are there any lessons that can be learned from nature?
  • Is increasing people's standard of living more important than protecting the environment or vise versa? 
  • Is pollution always caused by humans?
  • How is energy wasted? Are there any issues with using renewable energy?
  • How does living on an island or a coast increase the danger of global warming?

No comments:

Post a Comment