Friday, March 25, 2016

Questions: Water Pollution

Just like I did before doing a research on soil pollution, I'm going to write questions about water pollution as well. However, since I already talked briefly about its causes at the beginning of this blog, I will try to take my research further deeply.

How does the rate of water pollution in the United States differ from other countries throughout the world?
What are the ways to clean up the polluted water?
Is it similar to soil pollution in which microorganisms are used to clean up the soil?
Why is sewage waste a major problem in terms of water pollution in the developing countries?
What are the issues with disposing of sewage waste in the developing countries?
What fraction do oil spills contribute to water pollution?
Is there a way to clean up the oil spills from oceans or seas?
What impacts does water pollution have on human health and ecosystem?

No comments:

Post a Comment