Monday, March 28, 2016

Free Writing

My topic is about pollution, which involves the main types of pollution such as  water, soil, and air pollution. I think pollution is a topic that people are aware of its issues, yet most of them hardly take any action to prevent it, such as myself. Some people tend to pollute and yet they don't think they're doing a bad or wrong thing.
This topic involves the entire ecosystem, from microorganisms stop us humans, because pollution is a global issue that threatens everyone's life.
I still have some of the questions on my mind. For example, pollution rate is higher in the developing countries and yet anything is hardly even done to reduce the pollution there. Are there any ways to make those countries realize the danger their nations are posing. Also, how can we help them prevent pollution from happening there.

No comments:

Post a Comment