Thursday, March 24, 2016

Evaluations: Soil & Air Pollution

So far, I've talked about the causes of soil pollution and their impact on human health, which is somewhat the same when I tried to compare air pollution to global warming. In my post about the causes of contaminations to the soil, I was able to spot the similarities between soil and air pollution, which made me curious on how the other types of pollution will be similar.
I think I'll use the same pattern when researching the other types of pollution because it might help me find a relationship between them, which could help with my future argument.
As for the next step that I'll be doing, I think I will do a deeper research on marine/water pollution as I didn't get chance to do so first because I just started the blog and had no idea on what write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment